June 26, 2019
Cyara Accelerator for Amazon Connect cuts on-prem to cloud migration time in half and assures post-migration customer experience
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., June 26, 2019 – Cyara has launched Cyara Accelerator for Amazon Connect to automate and simplify the migration of contact centers to the cloud-based Amazon Connect platform. The new offering is the first platform-specific version of the Cyara Accelerator for Cloud Migration, which was announced earlier this month.
The Cyara Accelerator de-risks what can otherwise be a long, complex, and often labor-intensive project. This Amazon-specific version, which includes a limited-time free trial, builds on the core Cyara Accelerator solution, adding the ability to discover and import existing customer experience (CX) designs that are discovered by Cyara directly into an Amazon Connect call flow.
“We want to ensure that migrating a contact center to the cloud is as simple as possible,” said Alok Kulkarni, CEO and co-founder of Cyara. “Cyara Accelerator for Amazon Connect helps brands get their cloud-based contact centers up and running twice as fast, enabling enterprises to innovate more quickly, deliver higher-quality customer experiences, and build customer experience as a brand differentiator.”
The Cyara Accelerator for Amazon Connect takes enterprise customers through five easy steps for migration to Amazon Connect:
- Design: automatically discovers and documents any existing interactive voice response (IVR) applications.
- Build: automatically imports CX designs into Amazon Connect and automatically creates call flows.
- Test: automatically generates test cases for each IVR path; executes functional and regression tests, including voice quality testing for the agent environment.
- Deploy: pressure tests for simultaneous connections prior to go-live in the Amazon Connect platform.
- Maintain: continually monitors performance to ensure optimal system performance and provides real-time insights to address any issues that may arise.
The free trial is available to qualified Amazon Connect customers and can be converted into a monthly subscription at the end of the period, or whenever capacity has been exceeded.
Amazon Connect is a self-service, cloud-based contact center service from Amazon Web Services. It enables customers to quickly set up and manage a contact center solution that is reliable and highly scalable, and that can integrate with other systems via an open, highly extensible platform. Amazon Connect is used by a range of companies from global enterprises to startups and public sector organizations. Cyara, a member of the Amazon Web Services Partner Network, provides a comprehensive platform for ensuring that customer journeys are working as designed across digital and voice channels.
For more information:
- Visit the Cyara Accelerator for Amazon Connect information page
- Read the Cyara blog: The Five Keys to Assuring Your Contact Center Cloud Migration
- Watch the Cyara Accelerator for Amazon Connect overview video
As the world’s leading CX Assurance platform provider, Cyara accelerates the delivery of flawless customer journeys across digital and voice channels while reducing the risk of customer-facing defects. Every day, the most recognizable brands in the world trust the Cyara Platform to deliver customer smiles at scale. For more information, please visit https://www.cyara.com.